Being a market leader is a complex task, which requires operational excellence and efficient inventory and merchandising model. Outdated business processes not only hamper company’s development, but can seriously harm the whole business, lower profits and lead to financial losses. To retain its market leader position Agrokomplex management decided to transform its merchandising system completely. The company outlined the following tasks:
- automation of shelf layout and assortment planning
- a trusted and reliable contractor who can adopt a holistic approach and transform the whole business process rather than provide a single solution
- functional and easy-to-use analytics
- intelligent store space planning, SKU sorting and distribution
- measuring performance and productivity, using a metric showing current real-time number of SKUs per sq.m
One of the elements of project success is a detailed and comprehensive ToR prepared by the client. It lays a groundwork for a successful project outcome and evaluation. Agrocomplex team managed to outline all needs, tasks and goals, as well as KPIs and performance metrics.
Effective store and shelf layout planning depend largely on the communication between a head office and stores.
Leafio team reinvented the way planograms are distributed and built a faster, easier way of getting feedback from chain stores. As a result of the pilot project, the cycle of planogram planning and implementation became more efficient and fast. Shelf planning and merchandising are now performed and tracked with the help of a special mobile app.
Seamless collaboration between a client’s and Leafio’s team brought tangible business results:
- a fully-functional and effective merchandising process;
- one-click communication between a head office and stores (real-life planograms planning, implementation and shelf layout control, a mobile app for faster monitoring and evaluation)
- convenient planograms builder, adaptive store layout planner
- transparent and convenient sales analytics, possibility to analyze sales equipment performance.